Joke: How many stores do you need to go to to find a yoga mat?
Answer: I haven't figured that out yet!
Hazel said she wanted to go to yoga with me, which was awesome, but we needed to get her a mat. Bright and early Saturday morning we took a family walk to Hight for the 5th grade Pancake Breakfast fundraiser, then I planned to go buy a yoga mat and take Hazel to class.
First stop, RiteAid. I figured that Hazel didn't need a high quality mat (does that make me a bad mom?) so the local drug store would probably do. Nope, no yoga mats.
Next stop, Safeway. I've seen them at Raley's before, so I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. Too bad because my prayers were not answered.
Next stop, Raley's. I'm starting to panic a little at this point. The restorative class is pretty involved. Lots of props and set-up, so I definitely don't want to be late. Plus, I think they lock the door once class gets started, which I get. I mean it's supposed to be relaxing. The last thing you want is someone coming in in the middle and distracting you while they set up. I go straight to where they have always had the mats, but they've remodeled and NO YOGA MATS! I'm pushing it now. Do I go for help, or try Target? I look for help, but by the time they walk all around the store, only to inform me that they must not carry them anymore it's way to late to make it to class on time.
We can try tomorrow. Crossing fingers for a smoother, more successful excursion.
No comments:
Post a Comment